Minimum Job Requirements
Graduation with any stream and diploma in material management
3 Years or More in a Team Leader level/ RDC level operation
Any additional requirement:
IT experience of working in Navision or SAP. Adaptable to changes. Capable of working with tight schedules and deadlines.
Purpose of the Position (Job Summary)
RDC Incharge is a vital part of supply chain process. In a small operation, deals with more practical, 'hands-on' work approach.
To ensure last mile connectivity and organize the storage and distribution of goods especially in remote locations. To ensure the right products are delivered to the right location with right mode of transportation. He will be involved in stock control and monitoring the flow of goods.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The efficient utilization of space and mechanical handling equipment, ensuring quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met.
Liaise with mother warehouse and negotiate with transporters, contractors.
Improving Deliveries by using new methods of stacking ensuring quality of work having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the RDC contributes to these.
Responding to customer with communication by email and telephone.
Organizing and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress.
Motivating, Organizing and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
Internal Business Process
Use IT systems to manage stock levels,
Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle.
Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
- To deal with planning, coordinating, administration and general management issues, which include the day-to-day supervision of staff and overseeing work organized by team
2. Implementation of polices, principles, procedures goals and strategies as decided by the senior management and modify them to suit local conditions.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Accountability and responsibility.
- Customer focus (internal and external).
- Planning and organizing.
- Supporting and training staff.
Key Responsibility Areas
- AOP Value Achieved.
- Meet the costing defined in the KRA
- Maintain PPC as per the market rate.
1. Improve Delivery Adherence.
2. Timely Inward & outward of material
Key Stakeholder Management
- Planning the workload
- Allocating resources
- Space utilization & handling:
- Receiving goods;
- Storing goods.
- Dispatching consignments
- Pest control
- Handling and stacking techniques
- Occupational health and safety
1. Transport Agency
2. Liasoning With Transport & State Taxation department
Relaxo Footwear - 7 days ago
How to Apply?