< Back to All Jobs
State Street - 30+ days ago
VP Infrastructure Relationship Manager
Posted: 15 March, 2019
Business Acumen : Demonstrate a strong understanding of the business lines that they support, including interdependencies and interactions with other business lines across the organization.
- Strategic Management: Participates in creation of cross-discipline strategy that aligns business priorities with infrastructure services of multiple service providers.
- Customer Service: Monitor customer service trends and works collaboratively with infrastructure service providers to create solutions which add long-term value to the business.
- Service Delivery Management – Work cross functionally, across the technical towers, to monitor and ensure delivery within the Service Level Agreements. Tracks and reports against established metrics. Manage performance dependencies across peer IT infrastructure organizations. Escalate appropriately to resolve service delivery issues. Provide actual delivery metrics and work with the customers to provide reporting to the business through the Service Level Management framework.
- Service Delivery / Technical expertise – Work with the business to obtain a clear understanding of the internal / external customer requirements. Provide technical expertise as an infrastructure SME both vertically and horizontally across towers at the local, regional and global levels. Work with technology towers around the region/globe, peer IT organizations, and vendor partners, to deliver end to end technology solutions to the business that are aligned with the global architecture framework and standards. The iCRM is accountable for delivery of the IT services to their business areas across the region.
- Negotiation/Influencing: Negotiates the alignment of infrastructure resources (within and outside his/her management) for completion of deliverables and problem resolution.
- Project / Vendor Management: Will direct resources and manage vendors in the delivery of infrastructure services, working alongside engagement managers as required.
- Financial Planning & Control: Advocates transparency in financial planning and cost allocations for infrastructure service delivery and support. Works collaboratively with IT peers, business and finance with expense management.
- People Management: HR responsibilities for Global Technology Operations staff in India. Ensures both effective operations within the team, and support to business lines across India. Responsible for ensuring our clients have a consistent positive experience through the use of technology that meets their needs.
- Total experience of 15 years with Seven to ten years’ relevant experience working in an IT service delivery or service level management role, preferably with Financial Services experience in an international firm.
- Bachelor’s degree and ITIL framework foundation
- Strong communication skills.
- A solid understanding of Asset Servicing / Management industry, it’s products and regulatory environment
- A solid understanding of business continuity planning / disaster recovery from a technology perspective
- Vendor management experience
- An ability to articulate technology matters with the business and vice versa.
- Focus and desire to deliver high quality service.
- Must be able to establish and report on key performance indicators.
- Ability to work in a high pressured and time sensitive environment
- Proven track record of building and maintaining inter- and intra-team relationships.
- Must have a broad and sufficiently deep understanding of enterprise technologies including Network, Firewall, Client/Server, Database, and Backup/Restore Excellent problem solving skills.
State Street - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?