Vice President - Group Operations Services Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.We Offer
- Support senior management in leading complex supply-side initiatives / projects related to the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Group Operations Service Delivery (GOSD), as well as handles other key initiatives that arise in the wider BPO/GOSD arenas with a focus on Operations services.
- Operate as a subject matter expert and internal consultant (sourcing strategy, solutions, options, business case, service level and vendor performance etc.) for BPO/GOSD matters for Operations services.
- Support Senior management in leading the migration to handled services BPO/GOSD vendor contract negotiations and risk-mitigated planning, collaborating with all relevant partners, protecting overall interests and compliance requirements for the Bank
- Lead Operations services implementation of key service level agreements (KPI/KRI) and associated vendor performance management against the service levels.
- Lead contract renewals, amendments, changes, move to handle services contracts.
- Lead the vendor performance framework standardization across Operations services
- Lead vendor governance meetings and facilitate timely closure or issue of items relating to vendor service delivery
- You have University Graduate (Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Process, Finance)
- You have 5+ years developing, handling vendors and sourcing risk in both vendor and captive models
- You have 5+ years in delivering vendor performance and service level agreements across large global organizations
- You have 5-10 years in governing a vendor and sourcing model
- You have the experience of handling risk in both vendor and captive models.
- You have deep understanding of Operations processes, supported products and infrastructure
- You are an effective communicator: good ability to negotiate and influence at the senior level
- You have good Project Management skills, very strong literacy in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- You have strong analytical mindset.
Credit Suisse - 14 days ago
How to Apply?