Tech Lead - Cyber Security (HCE)
- Windows expert – Microsoft OS , Linux knowledge is preferable.
- Networking Knowledge (L1/L2/L3 layers) – CCNA certified
- Script writing:
- Server Hardening:
- Web server
- Database server
- Operating System hardening
- Experience performing web application vulnerability Assessment and penetration testing
- Familiarity with security weakness, vulnerability and source code review
- Prepared report as per findings and mapped it with organizational policy to find out the existing vulnerabilities.
- Experienced in report writing/presentation & client debriefing.
- Familiarity with security attack and exploitation techniques
- Relevant Certifications:
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker)
- GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
- Virtualization & Cloud services knowledge
- ICS Scada Knowledge
- Certifications: GWAPT, CCNA, CEH
- Participated in Bug Bounty Programs and got recognitions
- Any Master’s Degree in Cyber Security
- Job ID: HRD55328
- Category: Engineering
- Location: HW Camp II,Bldgs 9A&9B,Plot C2,RMZ Ecoworld,Varturhobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell - 4 days ago
How to Apply?