Statistical Analyst II (Freshers also apply) – Novartis
About the company:
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes us one of the most rewarding employers in our field.
Job ID: 140887BR
Position Title : Statistical Analyst II
Division : Pharma
Business Unit : Pharma – Oncology
Work Location : Hyderabad
Job Description :
Support ONC Biometrics/clinical trial team taking responsibility for deliverables on programming activities and/or statistical aspects on clinical data of Phase I –IV trials under senior guidance
1. Provide input as required at all meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial level activities.
2. As required, make certain that documents and specifications are consistent and comply with company standards for specifications of analysis datasets, listings, summaries, fig-ures and tables for phase I – IV clinical trials.
3. Program, according to specifications, analysis datasets, listings, tables, and figures for phase I-IV clinical trials and/or apply standard statistical methods (as Reporting Statisti-cian in Phase I) to standardized PK study designs.
4. Track clinical trial milestones for ONC Biometrics deliverables.
5. Maintain records for all assigned deliverables including archiving of trial analysis and associated documentation.
6. Comply with pre-defined project / study standards and specifications.
University or college degree in life science, computer science, statsitics or equivalent relevant degree. Fluent English (oral and written).
1. 0 -2 years of relevant work experience
2. Working knowledge and experience with SAS preferred
3. Good communication and interpersonal skills
4. Ability to work well in a team
5. Demonstrated ability to take responsibility for deliverables
Indian Pharma Resources - 4 months ago
How to Apply?