Software Developer (Core Java developer)
Siemens Technology and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Skill : Java Developer
Exp : 6-8 yrs
Joining Location : Gurgaon
Job description (You will be Responsible for)
Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of software component(s) for distributed process control system and technically leading a team of software developers.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software requirements into functional specification and software design. Implementing code in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze and review software requirements, review code
- Develop assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- 6 to 8 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading technically software development team
- Strong software design skills with UML
- Strong project experience in core Java development along with RMI, Multi-threading, IPC, Socket Programming, Servlet, JDBC
- Basic knowledge in RDBMS / SQL
- Basic knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS & AI.
Job ID: 94118
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens AG - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?