Qualification : preferably Commerce with PG/ Diploma in Logistics Trade.
Experience : 4-6 years
Handling Global Projects shipment and through knowledge about global logistics, third country transactions and documentation.
- Ensure project shipping activities are handled as per statutory requirement (VGM, Road permit, Dangerous goods, Escorting requirement etc.)
- Freight negotiation with Freight forwarders and Trucking Companies.
- Assisting customers for handling of our shipments at destination.
- Handling all shipping and dispatch documentation for Global Product Companies.
- Liaison with FLS/ Third Party warehouse/supplier for packing & transport coordination.
- Following Instructions and Procedures and legal statutory compliance.
- Co-ordination with stake holders like Warehouse, procurement, expeditor and sales to complete the order execution and shipment.
- Ensure & Monitor customer on time delivery & ensures savings effectiveness through compliance to implemented global category initiatives.
- Need to support for MIS reports.
- Should have basic knowledge on Imports/Export in Project /Products Business.
Additional Skills :
1. Knowledge in MS-Office
2. Knowledge in ERP system ( like TMS, Oracle)
4. Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
6. Good planning and organizing skills for prioritizing many concurrent
FLSmidth, Inc. - 10 days ago
How to Apply?