< Back to All Jobs
Uber - 9 days ago
Security Program Manager, India & S.A.
Posted: 15 March, 2019
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
Uber Global Security protects our global workforce, assets and facilities across the globe. To accomplish our mission, we are seeking a Security Pogram Manager-India & S.A, who will coordinate and manage all security programs in the region and integrate seamlessly with our Regional Security Managers (India, South Asia, North Asia and ANZ ) and teams from security operations, Technical Investigations, Regional and Global Security Centres, Threat management and Global Security Program Managers in HQ/US. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun, busy and fast paced Security program management role. This position has two main deliverables : to coordinate and manager all security programs and ensure global consistency and efficiency in all regional security programs. You will work well under pressure, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
Our ideal candidate must be able to interact positively with various stakeholders across the full spectrum of business units and demonstrate ownership of deliverables. It is essential that he/she will build and maintain positive rapport with key stakeholders, understands and adapts to nuances of different internal customers, and enhance sustainable and scalable security programs from the ground up.
You will work cross functionally with regional security operations teams and global security program to execute on globally focused and regionally delivered projects, and own the development and coordination of all security processes and programs the region.
What You’ll Do
- Coordinate and manage all Global security programs.
- Ensure all security programs being implemented are globally aligned, consistent and scalable.
- Support the Head of Security-APAC in rolling out any new initiatives and projects.
- Network and interact, as well as support effective partnerships with key groups and individuals
- Ability to prioritize ongoing and new projects, as well as conduct research and gather information.
- Lead and manage the Security investigations caseload in India and South Asia
- Conduct all informational and admission seeking interviews as part of any security investigation
What You’ll Need
- 12 Minimum Years of Experience with Program Management
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills with an ability to solve problems and make decisions.
- Excellent & effective communication skills both written and verbal. High proficiency on MS Office and Google suite.
- Proven ability to locate, process and synthesise large amounts of information quickly
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to perform under pressure
- Travel as necessary, domestic and international.
About the Team
Uber Global Security comprises Protection and Travel Safety, Operations, Programs and Investigations. Global Security Operations is the core operational security component, primary business interface and main incident response team. Operations are made up of security managers that mitigate known or perceived risk to the business through training, awareness, technology and processes. Operations protects all of Ubers people, premises and assets, 24/7, for all verticals globally.
Uber - 9 days ago
How to Apply?