Sales Operations, APAC Deals Desk
This position is part of the APAC DealsDesk team.
The position will play a pivotal role in assisting with Pricing and Deal approval process for APAC. This role will perform evaluations of deals with variations to standard pricing setups, assist in pricing strategies, and play a crucial role in margin protection, management and recovery.
Cross-functional collaboration would be required and ability to engage with teams across APAC would be critical.
Key responsibilities would include
- Handle Pricing escalations and review Deals with variations to company standard setups
- Enforce standard business processes, rules, and policies
- Facilitate deals desk review with senior cross-functional executives on a regular cadence
- Drive utilization of varied tools and provide inputs for necessary enhancements
- Act as a Key enabler of Margin Protection tactics
- Provide pricing recommendations during deal development
- Help structure complex deals and Risk Identification
- Measure, monitor, and report select performance metrics on a regular cadence
- Provide Competitive Intelligence on pricing strategies and tactics
Strong interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills.. Ability to deal effectively with people and communicate clearly in a technical and non-technical way. Cultural awareness to support international teams and ability to keep up with technologies and data management trends.
- Organized and able to follow department processes and work flow.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of sales/buying cycle, and the ability to determine sales opportunities.
- Good understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues within department and across functions.
- Ability to analyze information and convey information clearly to help prospects make buying decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in field of pricing, dealsdesk, Sales ops, partner sales, solutions engineering, competitive intelligence, business analysis, is preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience is required.
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or Economics or MBA preferred.
NetApp - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?