Regional Sales Manager-East
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - East
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future of digitalization and Automation with us? Join our Building Technologies Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in sales/market strategy for a region.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will support in implementing effective Solution partner and Distribution partner program in the region
- You will be responsible to establish, maintain and improve on meeting the needs of the VAP/RSL Channel and End customers in the region and support for all techno commercial needs
- To achieve the assigned yearly Regional Sales targets (e.g Order intake & Sales revenue) with a say to Do ratio of 95% month on month
- You must maintain and track the Sales funnel, must win projects and specification activities with identified consultants and create a win win situation for the projects in the Region with VAP / RSL's
- To achieve timely invoicing of Sales orders booked with reference to the Lead time of the product and acheive the forecasted sales revenue target month on month
- Achieve timely collection as per the collectable outstanding for the month with VAP/RSL Channels and achieve the forecasted monthly collection target month on month
- You should make scheduled monthly visits to Key consultants and closely work on Specifying Siemens products & system portfolio from the pre-sales stages to create the pull for the portfolio.
- You will support development of New VAP/RSL channels in the Region and provide presales and Design support during initial stages to make them familiarize with CPS Comfort Portfolio
- Provide Application support for HVAC & BMS portfolio as and when required to the team and to the customers
- Provide input for regional market intelligence and acquire knowledge on Competitors product portfolio and market share and share the same with Product Manager and segment heads
- To build, motivate, develop, coach and train sales engineers with the correct skill sets, ensure proper assignment of work to sales resource and proper job review inputs
- You will support negotiation with Partners, customers and close the sales as and when required
- You must share the Regional best practices adopted with the internal and external team members to leverage the overeall sales and winning opportunities
- You must ensure that all decisions are taken are in line with applicable guidelines and necessary Approvals
- Identify internal and external training requirements for Self and Regional sales resource and ensure to have a competent team member to support customer and channels
- Propose and participate in personal skill development programs
- You must ensure support in implementation of marketing activities as and when participated by the BU
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with consistent track record and experience of more than 10 years in Channel Sales and handling sales projects.
- Knowledge of BMS System and capability to propose customized solutions.
- Experience of functional management or coaching of teams
- Ought to possess extraordinary social skills
- Must encourage the team to develop keen interest in conducting data-driven insights
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kolkata where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come. You are passionate about travelling and have good local connect with the consultants in the region.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 102960
Organization: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens AG - 14 days ago
How to Apply?