Regional Marketing Manager (India)
Regional Marketing Manager in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai
JetBrains is a global software vendor selling its products all over the world. Many of the world's most dynamic companies and individuals find JetBrains tools make them more creative and effective, and over 5,000,000 developers already use our products. For over 15 years we have strived to make the strongest, most effective developer tools on earth.
For many years JetBrains has developed its marketing strategy globally, without much customization for specific markets. Now we are working on adapting the strategy to perform better on certain markets. At this time, JetBrains is looking for a Regional Marketing Manager in India to join the regional marketing team in Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai. The regional marketing team is responsible for adapting the global marketing strategy to local markets, further execution of regional marketing campaigns, and marketing operations on the regional level.
As a regional marketing manager in India, you will be working closely with many cross-functional teams, such as sales, general marketing, product marketing, Internet marketing, web development, design, internal development, etc. Your activities will be aligned with regional sales activities as well as those of the marketing department (both on global and regional level).
- Based on the global marketing strategy, develop and alter the marketing strategy for India taking into account local specifics and culture, in close collaboration with marketing, sales, and other departments.
- Execute all the marketing campaigns and programs in the region, aligning it with sales and other activities on the market.
- Analyze general and JetBrains-specific state of the market and provide marketing, sales and other teams with field feedback, necessary insights and reports.
- Ensure general alignment of regional activities with global activities and marketing strategy.
- Coordinate all local marketing activities, become an "owner" of localized/regional digital resources.
- Re-purpose and coordinate localization of relevant content to support sales operations on the market, as well as create regional-specific content (presentations, case studies, testimonials).
- Together with the Internet marketing team, create paid search campaigns (using Google AdWords and/or local analogs), social media campaigns (on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and/or local analogs), etc.
- Together with email marketing and marketing automation team, create and execute email campaigns (Marketo).
- Help organize local offline events (e.g. conferences, trade shows, user groups) and online events (e.g. webinars), both third-party and JetBrains-hosted, to assure an accurate representation of the JetBrains brand.
- Together with relevant departments, establish local relationships with communities, training centers, etc.
- Manage local social media.
- Good knowledge of the Indian IT market and cultural aspects of operating on the market.
- Fluent spoken and written Hindi.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Attention to accuracy and detail. Organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a distributed team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation for user experience and business aspects.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Degree or 3+ years of proven experience in Marketing, Project Management or a related discipline.
- Familiarity with and understanding of JetBrains products or similar products of other vendors.
- Past experience in IT companies or a technical background would be a plus.
- Experience in using email and marketing automation tools (we use Marketo).
- Experience in using Issue Tracking tools (we use YouTrack) and Help Desk software (we use Zendesk).
- Experience in internet marketing, social media management, creating and/or translating content (preferably technical content).
JetBrains - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?