< Back to All Jobs
About the Team
Uber - 30+ days ago
Quality & Experience, Central Restaurant Operations - UberEats
Posted: 11 February, 2019
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About the Role
The Quality & Experience Manager role is an exceptional opportunity reporting to the Restaurant Operations Lead, Central Operations, responsible for helping build a standardised, superlative experience for our Restaurant Partners. You will formulate scalable programs and partner closely with the local city operations teams and with our Sales teams to deliver measurable business results on restaurant engagement, quality, experience and business growth.
We are looking for an experienced process-driven professional with strong sales and account management experience and understanding of a restaurant business. You will have superior analytical skills and high emotional intelligence, as the expectations are high for delivering in a fast paced environment, driving partnership and influence across functions within India and across a diverse set of stakeholders all over the world.
What You’ll Do
- Formulate and implement scalable programs for restaurant partners
- Actively collaborate with city restaurant operations managers, to test and roll-out initiatives to improve restaurant contribution on the UberEats platform
- Focus on key retention metrics and design solutions to improve the same; build mechanisms to alert deviations and reduce churn
- Continuously improve the quality of our account management efforts (processes, tools, communications, scripts, content) and differentiate ourselves as the platform of choice
- Codify city best practices and craft operational playbooks to replicate key initiatives, pan-India
- Effectively navigate a matrixed environment with local operations, product, marketing, strategy, finance and other senior leadership
- At least 4 years of deep, hands-on management of functions that include combinations of the following: sales, analytics, account management and project management
- Experience building and handling teams with varied strengths
- Unparalleled business judgement and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with business collaborators in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment with tight deadlines
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, excellent collaborator and ability to work in ambiguous environment /simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery.
- Experience with quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and advanced test plan design and analysis
About the Team
The Uber Eats, Central Operations team delivers projects in a dynamic environment, driving collaboration and influence pan India and across a diverse set of stakeholders all over the world.
Uber - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?