MIG Project Analyst Team is seeking a Project Analyst to support planning & tracking of IP development for the MIG BA IP Development teams. Your responsibilities will include implementing and maintaining project management systems, tracking progress against plans, developing/publishing metrics & dashboards, and performing analysis in the areas of critical chain project management, resource optimization, efficiency, technical indicators, and risk management. You will work independently with first line through senior MIG-BA and assessing their status. Candidates must have experience working within a team environment and the ability to perform in a high pressure environment with tight deadlines and multiple deliverable.
- You should possess a Bachelor's degree or higher in industrial engineering, electrical engineering or computer science with relevant technical knowledge and at least 6 years of experience in project controls/project management, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of project management processes or technical experience with desire to learn project management.
- Self-starter, able to achieve results with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills at both technical and business levels
- Strong business partnership skills
- Exceptional team work
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Must be flexible and work successfully in a dynamic and multicultural team environment
- Working knowledge of Excel*, pivot tables, formulas, and macros would be an added advantage
- Experience with theory of constraints methods and tools CCPM* / ProChain* would be an added advantage
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
Intel - 28 days ago
How to Apply?