Professional 2 Finance
Develops, interprets, and implements financial and accounting statements and concepts, or techniques for financial planning and control. Prepares studies, reports, and analyses in areas such as budgets, financial modeling, forecasts, financial plans, governmental requirements, statistical reports, cash flow projections, business forecasts or other analyses.
Essential Job Functions
- Performs financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling. Develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss.
- Analyzes budget, midyear forecast or other types of financial information and recommends corrections of any problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
- Develops executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate personnel as needed.
- Assists department in completion and understanding of, budgets and other financial analyses.
- Prepares, analyzes, and publishes monthly financial rolling forecast with detail to appropriate management and the corporate office.
- Maintains integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Three or more years of finance or accounting experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Presentation skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
DXC - 25 days ago
How to Apply?