Network Operations Specialist– WAN Telecom Management
Network Operation Specialist– WAN Telecom Management (Senior Level): responsible for Nokia corporate IT Wide Area Network (WAN) expense management and contract management worldwide. This includes but not limited to conducting WAN Services RFP/RFQ; managing invoices to ensure accuracy, managing disputes due to inaccurate/mischarges, failing SLA; GR booking, PO management; WAN spend management and outlook estimates… Nokia IT WAN spans cross over 400 locations spread over 100 countries globally using almost 100 different data telecommunication service suppliers. Nokia’s WAN adapts the most advance, best in class industry technologies, solutions and standards.
- WAN Suppliers Services & Provisioning:
- Prepare and Manage E2E WAN RFP/RFQ/RFI
- First level initial pricing negotiation
- Manage contract term timelines
- WAN deployment management (E2E)-new/upgrade/termination
- Conduct carrier rating/evaluation
- Invoice management:
- Receive and validate supplier invoice
- Reconcile invoice against inventory, contract, pricing
- Identify billing error, miss charge, determine supplier credits
- Request and drive dispute, credit, discount management
- Provider service delivery performance and SLA
- Perform GR booking, analyze and resolve GRinvoice gaps, monitor GR ->invoice -> payments within contract payment terms ensure on time payments
- Provide Spend analysis, Trend analysis
- Inventory & reports
- Maintain and update WAN inventory
- inventory quality control and periodical auditing
- generating reports for operation and service needs: billing/invoice reports, spend report, invoice discrepancies, expense disputes
- Minimal Graduate/4 year college degree in science/engineering with 6-8 years experiences.
- Broad knowledge of Wide Area Network industry, service offerings, technologies and market trends.
- Thorough understanding of WAN service charging components
- Good financial and analytical background, financial system such as SAP would be a plus.
- Strong knowledge with tools, Microsoft office (e.g excel, power BI), Database structure and tools
- Capable of working with teams and leading change
- Ability to work with third party suppliers and vendor related to service offerings and billing/invoicing methods
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven, motivated, efficient, independent thinking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Eager and capable to work in a global multi-cultural team and to develop him/her self
- Strong customer focus
- Drive to deliver results, “get things done” attitude
- Working with integrity and building trust
Nokia - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?