At 3CLogic (www.3clogic.com), our philosophy is to hire and retain dynamic people who
provide outstanding service to potential and existing clients. Our competitive advantage is
the talented and experienced people we bring into the 3CLogic community, who we believe
set the standard in the cloud-based contact center marketplace when it comes to customer
service and support.
The Network Engineer is part of the Service Delivery team. He or she will liaise with the
Sales and Support teams as well and assist with Network, Security and Voice related issues.
The job focuses on assessing, advising and troubleshooting installations of our cloud based
and hybrid based call center software solutions and any network, VPN, Firewall issues that
Network Engineers require a solid understanding of 3CLogic products and services, strong
computer networking, strong customer-interaction skills, and last but not least, a
competitive spirit causing you to want to win every customer engagement and support it
on regular basis. You will be on the front lines of technical sales in a highly technical
- BS in Electrical/Telecommunication Engineering or Computer Science. MS degree
- Hands on knowledge with routers, computer networking and basic software
- Strong working knowledge of modern networking technology including: TCP/IP,
experience working with network firewalls, proxy's, and VPNs
- Experience using network tools such as Wireshark
- Moderate level of Linux experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication ability, including technical
- Willingness to travel, interact and work directly with customers.
- Must be passionate about engaging with customers and developing strong
- Must be effective team member to work with our highly energized onboarding team
- Self-starter with strong sense of personal responsibility.
- Ability to work on and push multiple projects at once.
- Willingness to train and mentor others.
- Any certifications in the above areas is a plus.
- US Citizen.
- Security Clearance is a plus.
3c logic - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?