Network Admin ( Pune + 68593 )
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for designing, managing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting computer communication networks within or between organizations to ensure secure network, maximum performance, and availability to users.
What will your job look like?
- You will design, install, configure, implement, and maintain different types of data networks, voice, and video infrastructure in an enterprise environment
- You will troubleshoot data networks, voice, and video infrastructure complex problems and outages across a broad range of technologies
- You will get to maximize networks, voice, and video infrastructure performance; tune performance parameters by analyzing monitoring and trend analysis reports
- You will secure networks, voice, and video infrastructure systems by establishing and enforcing policies and by defining and monitoring access
- You will schedule and perform upgrades to keep networks, voice, and video infrastructure technology up to date
- You will use your collaboration ability to work with different IT stake holders within the organization, and with external customers, to ensure that networks, voice, and video infrastructure support the needs of the organization and customers
- You will debug system-level problems in hardware and software in multi-vendor, multi-protocol data networks as well as in voice, and video infrastructure environment
- You will simulate data networks, voice, and video infrastructure incidents in LAB to identify root causes; manage data networks, voice, and video infrastructure escalations from internal teams; and administrate and maintain data networks as well as voice and video infrastructure-based environment or any network-related issues per the requirement.
- You will Administrate and manage Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewall management
- You will provide remote infrastructure support and VPN configuration.
- You will find quick solutions to malfunctions while making sure that the designated network equipment and computers stay functional
All you need is...
- Understanding of the different stages of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle
Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
Min. Experience of 3 to 5 years in NOC environments supporting multiple customers & complex networks in a 24x7 environment
CCA/CCNP/CCNA-security- security or Routing & Switching stream certifications.
Good understanding & hands-on experience with configuring & troubleshooting Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, datacenter switching
Hands on experience in configuring and troubleshooting ACLs, Network Address Translation (NAT) and Site-to-Site VPNs.
Good understanding of LAN/WAN technologies, Loadbalancers, IP subnetting and TCP/IP model.
Highly motivated & Self driven with a proven ability to perform multi-tasking. Should able to Analyze and suggest solutions/designs for customer requirements.
Good in creating and maintaining relevant technical documentation.
Why you will love this job:
- You are great at managing networks. We have vast networks as a large technology company that specializes in the communications industry. See where we are going with this…we need someone really good. What are you waiting for? This job is for you!
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?