MIS Reporting and Analytics Associate - GSS
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small
businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
This position is within Global Supplier Services Business management team.
- Create/Generate regular MIS reports for tracking; modify such reports based on management requirements; analyze the report numbers and provide relevant recommendations for the business
- Activities include data mining, report build and automation, and ability to understand complex data relationships
- Field ad hoc report and data analyses requests from LOB’s and from within other internal GSS stakeholders
- Field queries from key stakeholders to find practical/workable results; including providing recommendations and solutions to meet reporting needs
- Execution and validation of regulatory reports utilized by external regulators /auditors and senior level executives
- Identify areas of improvement with existing processes and develop solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Ability to think “out of the box”; provide input and suggestions on ways to improve reporting process; where possible, streamline (automate) reporting to make it a more robust, efficient and effective process
- Create environment of reliable data, transparency of issues, escalation, and accountability
- Build relationships across GSS and key stakeholders
- Atleast 3+ years of relevant experience in reporting analytics; Financial industry experience preferred
- Strong computer fluency (Strong Word, Powerpoint, Advanced Excel and Process Mapping Software skills)
- Demonstrated data analysis experience to support process improvement recommendations
- Project Planning skills along with strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Experience with reporting tools preferred (Cognos, etc).
- Basic knowledge of Qlick View / Tableu
- Should have data visualization skills
- Experience with data environments, report writing tools, Macros / SQL and understanding of complex data relationships
- Independent worker that can manage scope, escalate issues and concerns, communicate effectively to management
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good Knowledge of SAP/Oracle/Ariba preferred
JPMorgan Chase - 19 days ago
How to Apply?