It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Description Section
Job Description – Manager Operations
Location – Gurgaon, India
Experience – 7 to 8 years of experience.
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents. Our 100,000+ staff deliver technology-infused, omni-channel customer experience management, marketing optimization, digital, consulting, analytics, and back office solutions in 40+ languages from 125+ delivery centers. We serve automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; and energy and public sector clients. Visit www.concentrix.com to learn more.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for managing the operations seamlessly and timely SLA delivery along with maintaining high levels of employee and customer satisfaction
- Establish & Manage Relationships / Engagement with the Clients.
- Oversight of team – organizes resources, sets goals, carries out strategy from Executives and client on a day to day basis; reporting responsibilities
- Responsible for following agreed governance model, escalation & communication plan
- To ensure team members achieve agreed standards in relation to their job assignments.
- To ensure training of new staff on the corporate policy rules to be adhered to
- To ensure that the buddy system is put in place to maintain the operation with minimal disruption in times of annual leave/sick leave/study leave and daily working hour schedules
- To monitor and document work schedule of staff and absences.
- Build strong partnership with the client by growing and nurturing the existing relationships to ensure operational cohesion & effective foundation for future growth
- Taking weekly and monthly calls with clients to understand the expectations from the teams and provided updates
- Ensure that all audit related issues are brought to a close
- Identify and drive continuous improvements and initiatives in process
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better
- Hiring of leads and managers, training, inductions, employee & client satisfaction scores, performance Appraisals and attrition management
- To ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up on a timely basis
- Collaborate with internal teams.
- To be the Key contact for all problems and queries with specific business assigned.
Essential Skills / Expertise required:-
- Green belt certification would be highly desirable
- Action Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
- Command Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for results, Standing along and Directing Others
- Managing & measuring work
- Ability to handle pressure
- Very good finance and accounting skills
- Problem solving, analytical and data entry mastery
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong external and management reporting skills
- Graduate in any discipline
'Neither Concentrix nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.'
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic .
Concentrix - 4 months ago
How to Apply?