Manager - Corporate Marketing & Communications
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is an integrated pharmaceutical industry player, one of the largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) and Drug Discovery and Development Services (DDDS) companies out of India. Jubilant Life Sciences is a partner of choice to Global Life Sciences companies:
- Providing Life Sciences products and services across the value chain
- Largest Custom Research & Manufacturing service (CRAMS) Company & Leading Drug Discovery & Development Solution provider out of India
- Ranked No. 6 amongst top 10 Global Pharmaceutical outsourcing players as per UNCTAD World Investment Report 2011
Reputed and High Quality relationships with 19 out of the top 20 Pharmaceutical companies, and 6 out of the top 10 Agrochemical companies globally
- To acquire and maintain global leadership position in chosen areas of businesses
- To continuously create new opportunities for growth in our strategic businesses
- To be among the top 10 most admired companies to work for
- To continuously achieve a return on invested capital of at least 10 points higher than the cost of capital.
We will, with utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customer by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions; and for our stakeholders through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
Kindly refer www.jubl.com for more information about organization.
For Manager – Corporate Marketing & Communication position,
You will be responsible for:
Scope of work
- Content Writing
- Excellent drafting skills in English and Hindi
- Develop content for articles, reports, speeches, presentations, collaterals including websites and brochures
- Strong research and analytic abilities to understand policy framework and develop industry related content writing
- Develop quality content within extreme deadlines
- External Communication & Media
- Ability to manage media at Corporate and Regional level
- Understand media sensitivities and ability to handle media in crisis
- Develop press releases about major launches and big events and able to reach out to media for press coverage and also respond to queries from the media.
- Travel to Unit locations to support regional communication; review of policy protocol and guidelines
- Support local level understanding with workshops and specially curated content to support local dialogue and brand perception
- Leverage local events and manufacturing units to support development of content in various languages
- Identify and develop digital platforms for synergetic communication and information which is more system driven
- Ideate on new approaches to existing properties and leverage in external media
- Deal with external agencies on regular basis for events, media releases, social branding activities
- Help maintain the organization's public perception, goodwill, image, and identity
- Internal Communication
- Develop executive and key corporate messages in line with organizations business communications strategy
- Responsible to support communication campaigns for employees - spearheaded by various functions (including HR, Finance, Ethics, CSR) and leaders across the organization
- Coordinate with external creative agencies to develop collateral such as campaign mailers, banners posters, digital assets for digital and social media campaigns on different channels.
- Develop internal communication like newsletters, mailers etc
- Leverage multiple communication tools, including digital to amplify messaging
- Coordinate with various internal stakeholders to develop required content for communication
- Work with the HR and other support/ business functions to coordinate internal events and related communications
- Create brand awareness among internal stakeholders through employee outreach, multi-function co-ordination, employee engagement, newsletters, digital communications
- Review, edit, author and disseminate messages and ad-hoc communications as per requirement
- Create & manage content for intranet
- Events & Marketing
- Identify/ Develop campaigns/ literature that help promote brand goodwill amongst identified stakeholders like Corporate Brochures, Business Brochures, Sustainability, Advertising etc.
- Support teams in events and exhibitions from strategy to execution
- General Administration
- Responsibilities will also include screening mails and calls, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, meeting and event arrangements, maintaining departmental records, collating reports and company related data, mailing and courier.
Skills & Competencies required for this job are:
- A solid understanding of the media landscape to drive strong media outcomes for corporate and brand programs
- Highly articulate individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including strong editing, proofreading, layout and design skills, and the ability to present concepts
- Proficiency in preparing communications and materials on behalf of Senior Management
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of collaboration, project management, creative management and time management
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
- Ability to leverage corporate forums
- A good understanding of the relationship between internal and external communications, as well as traditional and new/evolving channels
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Discretion and diplomacy in dealing with stakeholders.
- Clear understanding of priorities and business issues
- High energy and experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Relationship builder who can develop partnerships and credibility with internal constituents at all levels, including senior leadership.
- A creative thinker who has the ability to develop solutions and execute with excellence
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of and relationship with branding firm/advertising agencies/event management firms etc.
- Understanding of various communications tools print, broadcast, online, audio, video, social etc.
- Proficiency desired with Microsoft Office & social media channels, knowledge of designing tools will be appreciated
- Will be required to travel including on very short notice
- Hard working energetic individual
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Should be flexible, have interpersonal skills and ability to work well with management, employees and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required
Experience & Qualification Required
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in public relations, journalism, communication, economics
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the relevant field
Your Organisation Structure will look like this!
Report to: Head – Corporate Marketing and Communication
Total Team Size : Individual Contributor
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc. - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?