- Responsible for all Logistics & Distribution plans have an integrated approach to the organisations strategic objectives.
- Track inbound shipments, coordinate with CHA to organize Annexures for earliest clearances, Bounding, bond closure.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Supply Chain , Logistics , Purchase , Materials
Role Category: Logistics
Role: Logistics Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have 3-4 years of experience in In-bound Logistics & Trade Compliance Knowledge.
- Distribution/ Imports/ Exports & compliance management experience.
- Complete knowledge in customs/ Excise activities is Mandatory.
- UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
- PG:MBA/PGDM – Any Specialization
Hindco - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?