KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, NORTHERN INDIA
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
1.Prepare key accounts/Account Development Plans (ADP) for key customers
2. Competition reports by activity at product level, sales level & promotion level with proposal to combat the same in the territory with alternatives.
3. Be able to balance the product portfolio by understanding the products, usage & application apart from working on generating sales through customized solutions.
4. Maintenance of accounts and project pipeline build up in the CRM system
5. Responsible for payments and receivables for the responsible accounts.
6. Establish and maintain the existing sales partners and customer base and establish a sustainable relationship. New customer acquisition - based on existing product portfolio
7. Identify, evaluate and develop new customers.
8. Ongoing SWOT analysis of the markets and derivation of recommendations for the SWAREFLEX management team
9. Ongoing analysis of the market / segment-specific environment (development with customers, suppliers, competitors, economic development, political development, technological development, legal development) and derivation / interpretation of these developments on our product and service offer
10. Ongoing analysis to know the different requirements of the interest groups (MOT, PWD, Consultants and Contractors) and to pro-actively manage them.
11. Negotiation of tenders and contracts in collaboration with Swareflex Management Team to be mutual interests.
12. Collaboration in the creation of marketing product concepts (MPC's) as triggers for new product developments
13. Provides product training and technical support
14. Prepare monthly report to the Regional Sales Manager with the market updates of India – Sri Lanka
WHAT WE EXPECT
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors Degree
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5 - 8 years Senior Level
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Local Language + English (if English not local)
Have worked in Sales for at least 4 years in Traffic safety industry
Analytical & Structured
Excellent verbal and communication skills
Proficient with current Office software package
Multi tasking and detailed oriented
Mature, Independent and self motivated
WHAT WE OFFERSWAREFLEX produces robust and long-lasting reflectors using SWARO GLASS REFLECTIVES and innovative, bespoke solutions for light-guiding glass optics (SWARO LENSES) that combine both precision and quality. SWAREFLEX also offers intelligent active guidance and lighting systems. SWAREFLEX is a company and trademark of the Swarovski Group.
Swarovski - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?