Junior Analytics Analyst - Periscope
- Graduate degree in Statistics, Economics, Econometric, Computer Science or Mathematics
- 0-1 year of experience with a reputed analytics firm in the field of business intelligence and/or Advanced Analytics
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods/Financial Services/Telecom/Retail is a plus
- Understanding and related experience of statistical programming software on the likes of R or SPSS (R will be given preference); adept in forecasting, regression analysis, and segmentation work
- Depicts strong understanding of modeling techniques; specifically logistic regression, linear regression, cluster analysis, CHAID, or market basket analysis, etc.
- Ability to handle/manage data in large volumes (data manipulation, data cleansing and matching) through tools like R, SPSS, SQL, Excel or VBA
- Intellectually curious and enjoys problem-solving, requirement gathering, and recommend solutions
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to dis-aggregate issues, identify root causes and recommend solutions
- Track record of completing projects successfully on time as per scope
- Ability to thrive in a flexible and collaborative environment, with dynamic
Who You'll Work With
Founded in 2007, Periscope™ by McKinsey enables better commercial decisions by uncovering actionable insights. The Periscope platform combines world-leading intellectual property, prescriptive analytics, and cloud-based tools to enable 25 solutions which focus on insights and marketing, expert support and training. It is a unique combination that drives revenue growth both now and in the future.
Customer experience, performance, pricing, category, and sales optimization are powered by the Periscope platform. Periscope has a presence in 26 locations across 16 countries with a team of 350+ IT and business professionals and a network of 300+ experts. To learn more about how Periscope’s solutions and experts are helping businesses continually drive better performance, visit http://www.periscope-solutions.com/.
What You'll Do
You will help solve analytically complex client problems in the marketing domain, apply and administer analytical and modeling tools and techniques and you'll draw managerial insights in agile domain and support development of agile tools.
Additionally, you will help serve clients with knowledge management. You will perform statistical analysis in client engagements for marketing efforts, such as customer segmentation, brand equity analyses, etc., and support simple data analysis requests pertaining to McKinsey's proprietary consumer insights databases.
McKinsey & Company - 1 day ago
How to Apply?