Junior Analyst - Digital 20/20
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in IT, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics, Electrical/ Computer Engineering or related discipline from a reputed institution
- 0-2 years of experience working with .NET/ C#/ MS Office automation/ VBA/ SQL
- 0-2 years of experience in the field of consulting, digital, analytics, IT, and/or business intelligence, with experience working with large databases, data visualization tools, and statistics
- Strong technical programming (coding/development) and logical ability in the field of application development and data analysis
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint) technical features and developer tools, as well as VBA automation - .NET framework (C#/ WPF/ WCF) and add-ins
- Working Knowledge of any of the following would also be a plus: ThinkCell integration, HTML/ HTML5/ CSS, Python, R, SAS, SPSS, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Confirmit integration, Qualtrics, NoSQL databases
- Superior conceptual problem-solving and analytical skills, with a critical eye to validate data quality, identify issues, and take corrective measures
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator, effectively able to establish him/herself as a trusted and indispensable advisor to consulting teams and clients
- Willingness to work in an ambiguous and highly demanding and results-oriented environment
Who You'll Work With
You’ll work with our Digital 20/20 team in Gurugram, Haryana. Digital 20/20 is part of McKinsey’s Digital and Analytics practice.
Digital 20/20 is based on McKinsey’s cumulative digital and analytics expertise, providing diagnostics and services to drive digital and analytics transformations globally across sectors. We support the entire transformation, from quickly assessing current performance and maturity, benchmarking against industry peers and best-in-class companies, identifying improvement levers and quantifying potential value at stake, supporting implementation measures, and sustaining improvements over time.
McKinsey’s Digital & Analytics practice fosters innovation driven by analytics and design thinking by developing new products/services and integrating them into our client work. It is helping to shift our model toward asset-based consulting and is a foundational component of our entrepreneurial culture. Through innovative software-as-a-service solutions, strategic acquisitions, and a vibrant ecosystem of alliances, we are redefining what it means to work with McKinsey.
Please read more about Digital 20/20 here: https://www.mckinsey.com/solutions/digital-20-20/overview
What You'll Do
You will work on technical deliverables associated with internal operations automation and tools, as well as client facing prototypes.
This will include application development, deployment and maintenance and associated operational tasks.
In this role you will analyze medium/small data sets by developing scripts to validate, transform and load data using programming languages such as Python. You will also manipulate and analyze data in excel as well as create insights that help drive our clients to action.
You will be responsible for delivering Digital 20/20 diagnostics, contributing to product development and improvements, and knowledge creation initiatives. For example, you’ll work on analyses of digital and analytics maturity as a part of broader McKinsey engagements. You will interact with McKinsey engagement teams and client stakeholders, coordinate for data gathering, analyze and develop end deliverables.
You will also support internal finance tracking and reporting including Salesforce administration, opportunity pipeline, invoicing and reporting to higher management.
McKinsey & Company - 13 days ago
How to Apply?