Information Systems Analyst
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Mandatory skills :
- Good communication.
- Incident Management -Technical Support environment.
- Work expr : 3+ years on Monitoring Tools.
- Rotational shift. 24x7 Operations. Candidate requires to work from office.
Desired Candidate Profile:- Event Management and Incident Management .
1. It's really important for the candidate to have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
2. Have hands-on experience on Monitoring and alert management tools (Server/Application/Database/URL monitoring......etc.) (Vrops, Nagios, SiteScope, BSM. ServiceNow… )
3. Should typically have worked in Technical Support environment with exposure to Incident & Problem Management for at least 2 - 3 years. ( Total expr anywhere between 3 - 4 years)
4. Need to work in shifts 24*7
5. Good aptitude/attitude to learn and deliver Strong customer focus with ability to communicate with people effectively at all levels.
Any technical certification and knowledge of monitoring tools would be an added advantage.
6. Knowledge on Storage, Networking, Firewall and backup Applications/devices. Knowledge in Scripting and Automation. (Selenium,Vugen, Python….)
Deep understanding of process & compliance. Any Certification: ITIL/ MCITP/MCTS.
7. Basic System administration skills DNS, DHCP, Networking, Firewall, AD etc.....
Provides support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor/Masters degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related field. IT Service Management experience
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54496
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell - 12 days ago
How to Apply?