Head-Administration & Security
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is an integrated pharmaceutical industry player, one of the largest Custom Research and Manufacturing Services (CRAMS) and Drug Discovery and Development Services (DDDS) companies out of India. Jubilant Life Sciences is a partner of choice to Global Life Sciences companies:
- Providing Life Sciences products and services across the value chain
- Largest Custom Research & Manufacturing service (CRAMS) Company & Leading Drug Discovery & Development Solution provider out of India
- Ranked No. 6 amongst top 10 Global Pharmaceutical outsourcing players as per UNCTAD World Investment Report 2011
Reputed and High Quality relationships with 19 out of the top 20 Pharmaceutical companies, and 6 out of the top 10 Agrochemical companies globally
- To acquire and maintain global leadership position in chosen areas of businesses
- To continuously create new opportunities for growth in our strategic businesses
- To be among the top 10 most admired companies to work for
- To continuously achieve a return on invested capital of at least 10 points higher than the cost of capital.
We will, with utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customer by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions; and for our stakeholders through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
Kindly refer www.jubl.com for more information about organization.
1, PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for facilities operation, entailing Security, transportation, Maintenance and Infrastructure Management.
- Leading teams to achieve the objective through effective resource allocation and management.
2, DETAILS OF THE JOB:
Designation & Job
Head-Admin & Security
GM / AVP
Business Unit :
Work Location :
Team Size :
Direct Reportees :
3, KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Accountabilities Scope of work
- Facilities Management
The incumbent will have responsibility for all aspects of building management which incorporates lease / legal compliance, negotiation with landlords, Contractual obligations etc. for all office and manufacturing locations. Will be looking after renovation and furnishing of existing offices. Will be driving cost saving measures with implementation of cutting-edge technologies.
Will have responsibility of maintaining and up-dating state-of-art security systems [electronic and physical] at corporate office, branch offices and plant locations. Manage security operations at the site and ensure governance mechanism around CCTV surveillance activities.
- Budgeting & MIS
Preparing, controlling and coordinating the Capital and Revenue Admin budget of plants and Regional Offices. Controlling all Agreements, Purchase Requisition and Purchase Orders. Managing Opex & Capex.
- Statutory Compliances
Will be responsible for all statutory compliance related to site administration which include liaison with factory inspector, employment exchange, ESI, and PF offices. Ensure complete compliance and on time action. Documentation related to statutory compliances and ISO standards. Obtaining various licenses & permission like Fire NOC, Lift Operation etc. Regular meeting with Govt. officials related to legal permissions and compliances.
- Event Management
Responsible for organizing high level meetings, Award functions, Annual Meets, Strategy meets etc.
- Government Liasioning
Liaise with the government bodies like DC, SDM, Municipal Commission, Local SHO etc.
- Vendor Management
Set up SOPs & SLAs, monitor adherence to SLAs and provide management reporting for housekeeping and other soft services operations. Budgeting for contract manpower, terms negotiations and negotiate with vendors for appropriate rate and judicious utilization. Managing vendors related with Security, Housekeeping, Horticulture, Canteen, Transportation, Courier etc.
4, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Graduate / Post Graduate; MBA (General Management) is desirable.
20 – 25 years and Retired personnel from Defence.
6, SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Facilities management
- Cost optimization
- Security Operations Center Operations & Management
- Business Continuity Management-Physical Risk Management
- Physical Security Operations Centre and Site Management
- Working exposure in ERP system
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Customer Relationship Management and client handling
- Work in and/or lead interdisciplinary and/or cross-cultural teams.
- Team Building & Leadership
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Jubilant Pharma Holdings Inc. - 20 days ago
How to Apply?