Global P&E Leader HCP & Cyber
The position will be to successfully manage, develop, drive and continuously optimize the Global P&E function in alignment with the Honeywell Connected Plant and Cyber Security AOP and STRAP.
The candidate will lead a team of P&E specialists that will provide turn-key/fixed fee, time and materials, stand-alone software, subscription, managed services and after market service based estimates and proposals of highest accuracy and quality with the agility, speed and productivity of a software company to the Sales organization.
The candidate ensures that proposals and estimates comply with company policies, procedures, applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned, terms & conditions, legal, contractual, service level agreement and regulatory requirements. The candidate moreover ensures that all P&E specialists thoroughly understand and follow company policies especially with respect to exposure of the company to financial risk and adherence to policy and procedures on business ethics.
The candidate will successfully manage, develop, drive and continuously optimize the P&E organization which includes Management Operating System, SIOP, defining tools, standards, processes, interactions with Honeywell Connected Enterprise, other businesses, functions and partners.
The position is an indirect staff position.
Reporting The applicant will have a direct reporting line to the Honeywell Connected Plant Global Operations Leader and a matrix reporting line to the Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS) BizOps VP.
Skills / Experience The applicant must have/be:
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering, Computer Science or similar engineering discipline. Non chemical engineers will need to display excellent process understanding and knowledge gained by plant experience. MBA Degree preferred.
- An innovative, passionate and strong leader with proven change agent capabilities.
- Passionate about Growth, Passion for Winning, Hard Working w/ Results Orientation, Creative, Customer Orientation, Strategy to Execution, Holds People Accountable and Entrepreneurial.
- In depth understanding of the business value Honeywell Connected Plant and Cyber Security products and solutions are able to unlock. Ability to identify, create and sustain business value in multiple vertical markets.
- Multiple years experience as a successful leader in the software industry.
- In depth understanding of software commercialization, monetization and deployment models.
- Excellent analytical, contractual and legal skills and demonstrated business and finance acumen.
- Experience in planning, developing and executing sales campaigns/initiatives in specific markets or for specific products and solutions.
- Proven sales skills in handling key accounts with clear and demonstrable sales results.
- Proven experience in supporting the sales force including project estimates and proposal work.
- Demonstrated ability to automate, integrate and optimize business processes.
- Ability to work with customers and partners on leader, manager, director, vice-president and preferably CxO level.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (in English and preferably one (1) other major language).
- Proven experience in managing remote teams of at least ten (10) individuals or more. Must be experienced in operating across multiple countries, in a complex matrix organization.
- Effective self–learner to keep up with software industry trends like for example IoT, AI, Big Data, Digital Twin and Cyber Security.
Responsibilities The applicant will:
- Lead the Honeywell Connected Plant (HCP) and Cyber Security Proposals and Estimates (P&E) function within Honeywell Connected Enterprise (HCE).
- In collaboration with General Managers, Regional Business Leaders and supporting functions meet or exceed the Honeywell Connected Plant and Cyber Security AOP.
- Ensuring that the P&E function work in alignment with the HCP and Cyber Security STRAP and AOP.
- Lead a team of P&E specialists that will provide turn-key/fixed fee, time and materials, stand-alone software, subscription, managed services and after market service based estimates and proposals of highest accuracy and quality with the agility, speed and productivity of a software company to the Sales organization.
- Successfully manage, develop, drive and continuously optimize the P&E organization which includes defining tools, standards, processes, interactions with HCE, other businesses, functions and partners.
- Ensure that proposals and estimates comply with company policies, procedures, applicable norms, common processes, standards, best practices, methodologies, lessons learned, terms & conditions, legal, contractual, service level agreement and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all P&E specialists thoroughly understand and follow company policies especially with respect to exposure of the company to financial risk and adherence to policy and procedures on business ethics.
- Drive analytics from CRM, Estimating and Project Management databases and use the same to develop, maintain and optimize standard build estimates and proposals and drive where appropriate minimum bid compliance.
- In close collaboration with other functions drive the integration and optimization of business processes to improve order to cash.
- In collaboration with other functions develop, maintain and optimize a “self service” portal for Sales in which HCP and Cyber Security estimates and proposals can be compiled by completing an appropriate interactive form.
- In collaboration with other functions develop, maintain and optimize a “self service” portal in which customers can manage their subscriptions.
- Manage all strategic and tactical aspects related to P&E activities.
- Continue to be aligned and integrated with HPS business processes.
- Creating and driving end user demand for HCP and Cyber Security offerings in multiple vertical markets and regions, especially beyond our traditional markets.
- Continuously monitoring the HCP and Cyber Security market environment and developing plans to increase Honeywell’s market share. Works closely together with other functions like Marketing to define optimum strategies for driving technology, quality, productivity improvements and business growth.
- Promoting and facilitating the introduction of new offerings aimed at serving the end user customer base.
- Assuming complete (technical) responsibility for an assigned program.
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities to improve revenue, operating income, working capital and free cash flow and managing/supporting the implementation of those opportunities approved.
- Managing day-to-day P&E related activities, including SIOP management and driving on or above target utilization. Takes corrective actions where appriopriate.
- Permanently reviews the quantity and quality of the subordinate deliverables. Takes corrective actions where appropriate. Holds review meetings.
- Developing development plans to meet current and future requirements: including the creation of training, certification and personal and career development plans.
- Completing all appropriate subordinates matters (e.g. Honeywell Performance and Development (HPD) and Honeywell Global Compensation Planning (GCP) in a timely manner.
- Planning short and mid term activities and directions jointly with solid line manager and (if applicable) matrix manager.
- Ensuring subordinates are following appropriate Honeywell’s, customers and local government guidelines, customer services and quality standards, policies and HSE regulations.
- Actively participates in business meetings. Ensuring knowledge is captured and made available to other teams. Reports business matters and potential risk and opportunities in a timely manner to Honeywell management. Takes action where appropriate.
- Actively and in a timely manner supports managers reporting requirements within Honeywell (e.g. financials, monitoring the utilisation metrics and conduct/attend monthly risk and opportunity reviews).
- Planning, controlling and monitoring of appropriate cost center(s) together with solid line manager and (if applicable) matrix manager.
- Providing consultancy and (technical) leadership as for example member of steering committee team to HCP and Cyber Security external customer programs.
- Working whenever needed in areas which might require dispute resolution between either the Honeywell team and customer or the Honeywell Team and Project EPC Teams.
- Gaining and maintaining appropriate certificates for department and subordinates (e.g. DIN ISO).
Conditions Position requires approximately 30% international TravelExempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD54852
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 56 & 57 Hadapsar Industrial Estate, Pune, MH 411013 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell - 5 hours ago
How to Apply?