Global Logistics Analytics Advisor
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Global Logistics Analytics Advisor
Why Work For Us:
Dell is primed to recruit the best and brightest candidates from all across the globe. We take pride in fostering a winning, innovative, inclusive employee culture. We also take calculated risks and we celebrate big victories when they pay off.
Our Employee Value Proposition:
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
You will be part of the Global Fulfillment and Logistics (GF&L) operations organization and work as an Data Visualization & Analysis Advisor with high visibility across the GF&L leadership team and be responsible for the development and execution of Logistics performance reporting & analytics and key supporting initiatives that improves Logistics operational performance.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Drive reporting and automation of GFLT key metrics and performance measurements, with specific focus on data visualization
- Lead and contribute to the development of insightful Power Bi operational dashboards to help understand and improve logistics performance
- Intake new enhancement requests and co-ordinate across BI / IT and Operations teams to ensure timely, accurate and automated delivery
- Develop associated bridge reporting and operational action plans for key metrics and govern the execution of actions across operational teams
- Develop process consistency and predictability analysis / metrics that drives appropriate action across operational teams to maximize performance
- Drive global effort to ensure consistent and accurate reason codes for operational analytics
- Drive timely resolution and effective corrective action in any reporting and data integrity challenges
- Consolidate Executive performance assessment and ensure timely issue across relevant stakeholders
- Drive path towards real-time Executive performance management via automation
- You should be comfortable with a fast-paced dynamic environment, be able to clearly and concisely communicate recommendations and conclusions with the support of detailed analysis and be able to program manage effective and time-bound change management delivery through strong collaboration across cross-functional global teams
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science with at least 5 years’ experience in Data visualization & analytics (other majors will be considered based on experience). MBA preferred.
- Minimum 3 year of Microsoft Power BI visualization development experience
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Power Bi and other visualization tools
- Good domain knowledge on Supply Chain and Logistics
- Experience in Data transformation and analytics (SQL/Teradata)
- Proficient with Access, Excel pivots/formulas
- Willing to be part global team, with remote leaders and peers.
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
- Knowledge of programming / statistical tools such as R, Python is preferred.
- Distinctive problem-solving leadership and strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communication/presentation and synthesizing skills (both written and verbal)
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Dell - 24 days ago
How to Apply?