Global Investment Research, India Economic Research, Analyst/Associate, Mumbai
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you passionate about research and generating investment ideas? We’re looking for a professional with a strong academic background in Economics to join the Macro Research team within GIR. The team focuses on the intersection between economics and financial markets in India across a wide class of assets including equities, fixed income/credit, currencies, and commodities
Global Investment Research (GIR) division provides investment recommendations by generating fundamental research and analysis of economies, markets, industries and companies. GIR analysts help our clients achieve superior returns by seeking to develop creative, differentiated investment insights and ideas. Our clients include asset managers, hedge funds, mutual funds, and pension funds, among others.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Working as a key member of the team, the goal of the Analyst is to:
- Interpret and comment on high-frequency economic data releases
- Maintain models to forecast economic growth, inflation, and interest rates . Analyze macroeconomic and financial data
- Generate unique, thematic written research
- Present economic/market views to clients
- Masters or PhD in Economics desirable
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar job desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a close team setting
- An enthusiastic researcher
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to interact with team and other stakeholders
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Goldman Sachs - 10 days ago
How to Apply?