General Manager - Operations Excellence
Ø Education & Experience Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree with 10 plus years of experience relevant.
Ø Experience in Consulting , business process management , Business operation, hospital administration, or hospitality Industry would well work for this role. Healthcare experience of minimum two years is mandatory.
Ø Experience in implementing Lean Six Sigma or other methodologies in operations environment .
Ø Excellent verbal & written communication, people person & quick decision maker.
Ø Work location Corporate Bangalore, with 50% travel to HCG and Subsidiary locations.
- Responsible for a high level of patient and stakeholder satisfaction as well as financial parameters with a focus on controlling the expenses and ensuring maximum revenues are achieved.
- Responsible for building a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience and operational excellence, experience in processes like Lean, (Kaizen, Kanban and Visio).
- Drive improvements and transformation on key business processes.
- Generate business impact through continuous improvement initiative.
- To develop process and team to ensure high degree of patient satisfaction / centricity through all patient point of contact - Administration, Front desk , Billing Etc.
- Develop review , implement service excellence standard across department using continuous important methodology.
- Build inter-departmental process and couch team to deliver on operational service excellence.
- Advice and collaborate with IT to automate process and monitor HIS etc.
- Evaluate Short, medium capacity constrain and action plan solutions.
- Ability to work with all the level of organisation.
- Knowledge of change management principal and process lean six sigma.
- Work with assigned people at Unit level to implement customer experience and improve productivity, reduce cost and increase revenue.
Other Skills and Competencies required:
- Leadership qualities with the ability to give clear instructions .
- He or she should have a level of integrity, show initiative and will be expected to deal with complaints and should therefore work well under pressure and keep calm in difficult situations and demonstrate customer service skills.
HCG Oncology - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?