Executive - Security
The job purpose of this role is to be responsible for execution and management of safety and security guidelines at the shopping centre.
- Supervise, instruct and coordinate the activities of Security Associates (outsourced staff).
- Ensure all Security Associates are present & have assumed their duties. Continuously monitor & oversee the operations.
- Conduct regular morning meetings and patrolling in the centre.
- Assist in conducting effective, integrated mock fire emergency drills & rehearsals and fire safety training at regular intervals.
- Ensure effective security management at the centre.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of the fire protections systems (Fire pumps, Smoke detectors and etc.,) equipment.
- Assist in conducting necessary risk inspections surveys to ensure the vendors/ tenants are in compliance with applicable fire codes, regulations, and standards.
- Ensure emergency backup plan is in place for effective crisis management.
- Compile and maintain records on personnel, accidents, equipment and etc.
- Ensure property loss and prevention process is adhered.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent team handling ability
- Graduate with at least 3 years relevant experience in a hospitality or retail industry
Disclaimer: Photos & certain artwork used on www.virtuousretail.com are copyright protected and are the property of their respective owners. Brand logos & other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Virtuous Retail Services - 5 months ago
How to Apply?