Do you have an eye for detail? Do you want to be a part of a young, dynamic team in Chennai? Be our new Executive Administration!
Maersk Training Services India Private Limited provides value added training support services to professionals and companies engaged in the Maritime, Oil & Gas and people skill related training courses.
Located in the heart of Chennai, Maersk Training Services India Private Limited provides support services across India and abroad for both the Maersk group companies and other external customers
- Liaising with Admin Coordinators across MT office globally for completion of training booking requests
- Proactive collaboration with internal departments globally to ensure that core information about the course availability and booking requests are uploaded on time in the requisite systems
- Liaising with Administration and Sales Coordinators to ensure that the joining instructions are issued on time to the clients with correct information
- Proactive collaboration with MT centers globally to increase the satisfaction of our internal and external clients by maintaining regular evaluation forms / feedback reports
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders by providing Availability reports, Revenue reports and maintaining other Booking and Financial records in the system.
- Coordinating with various stakeholders internally & externally
- Building long term relationship and stakeholder management
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 1 or 2 years’ experience
- Ability to work with data and filter variety of information sources to derive the key messages.
- Analytical & problem solving ability for trouble shooting
- Attention to detail
- Focus on meeting deadlines
- Proactive team player with good interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Well versed with Microsoft office applications
Maersk - 12 days ago
How to Apply?