Job Number:17000BDY )
- Bachelors or equivalent in electrical engineering or Electronics and Telecommunications or Computer science
1. 1) Machine and Machine subsystems software development and validation , CAN, CAPL and Vector Products (CANalyzer, and CAN Oe)
2. 2) Experience in C programming for writing automated test scripts.
3. 3) Experience in DSPACE or National Instruments based hardware in loop (HIL) test systems.
4. Experience in source control tools such as Clear case or Git.
5. Experience in embedded systems domain and communication standards such as J1939.
6. Experience in debugging, rectifying various issues in test system including hardware.
7. Ability to communicate technical issues through well written, verbal and presentation media.
8. Ability to understand electrical schematics.
9. Ability to understand software requirements.
10. Ability to handle/coordinate with global teams for proper execution of tasks .
Unposting Date- Feb 24, 2019, 5:59:00 AM
Primary Location- India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Caterpillar - 4 days ago
How to Apply?