DWH/ BI Test Engineer ( Pune + 73928 )
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will be in charge on test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
- Tester will have to create Test Plan and responsible to align it with overall scope.
- Tester will have to execute test procedures and/ or scripts either manually or by automated tools.
- Tester will have to gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Tester will have to analyze reports discrepancies to determine the root cause and will evaluate script failures at high level.
- Tester will have to compare and analyze code behavior vs. expected results/KPIs based on business and technical requirements. Identifies issues, proposes code improvements and performs repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Tester will have to be responsible for communicate effectively with team, site & customer.
- Tester should be able to stretch respective working hours when necessary, to support business needs.
All you need is...
- 1-3 years of experience in IT industries.
- Must be engineer with degree in Computer Science / Electronics & communication / Electrical Engineering / Information Technology
- Must have strong knowledge of SQL and Unix
- Must have Working knowledge on QC/Rally tool
- Should have working knowledge on test plan and test strategy
- Report knowledge (Cognos, Business Object, MicroStrategy) will be added advantage
- Theoretical/Practical knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica/DataStage will be added advantage Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
Amdocs - 10 days ago
How to Apply?