Customer Order Engineering of Control systems
Customer Order Engineering of Control Systems
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
This position is responsible for roject specific configuration of the Steam Turbine I&C System (basic Software) and associated technological input (Data Sheets, MEL, VEL). Leads design team and controls output of the associated design team regarding quality, budget and schedule. The position will be in PG PR R&D AUX Control Systems department in a global group. The Control Systems department works across multiple locations in Orlando (US), Muelheim (GER), and Erlangen (GER). This position is located in Gurgaon (IND) and involves design, engineering and team management skills for the Siemens Steam Turbine packages. Majority of the tasks will be in Customer order engineering and project execution but also supporting some R&D tasks and site support.
- Clarify project design requirements and create internal structures for project execution (EOS/TMR/TMRS/EN Projects etc).
- Define I&C system requirements in COMOS (System Configuration Meeting)
- Coordinate project schedule and technical requirements with project management and the control system supplier (SO IC)
- Perform technical and commercial review of control system supplier’s offer
- Define customer interfaces requirements (Signal Exchange List, Customer Letters, Customer Meetings)
- Coordinate Siemens internal I&C requirements (Generator, electrical etc.)
- Create project specific I&C solutions
- Generate and issue design packages according to I&C Design Freeze schedule.
- Control changes to control system after design freeze, both technically and commercially
- Create project specific control system testing procedures
- Provide technical solutions for issues identified during testing
- Define and coordinate electrical consumer requirements with designer of motor control center
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Bachelor in Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering or other comparable degree
- 5 to 10 years of engineering work experience
- Solid understanding of Functional Safety requirements IEC61508/IEC61511
- Expertise in comparable technical areas of work
- Expertise in SPPA T3000, PCS7, COMOS, Team-center.
- Expertise in Visual basics, Matlab
- Expertise in project engineering management
- Expertise in power generation business
- Solid experience with working in a global team
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 100721
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens AG - 18 hours ago
How to Apply?