< Back to All Jobs
KPMG - 30+ days ago
Consultant - Benchmarking
Posted: 15 April, 2019
- Analyze the financial statements of the Target to identify risk / opportunity associated with a particular transaction
- Collect and analyze client data to develop key performance metrics (KPIs) and use the same to build a view on financials, performance, processes, practices and approaches
- Correlate broader industry trends with the financial performance using secondary research / qualitative research
- Sound understanding of the functioning / processes pertaining to either of Industrial Markets, Technology Media Telecommunication (TMT), Retail, FS sectors and real estate will be beneficial
- Work closely with advisory team to provide meaningful benchmarking reports in a cost-effective, timely and fact/data based approach.
- Conduct benchmarking studies to determine external performance levels and performance trends in various areas and identify the gaps for the client and propose performance improvement areas
- Help the team to create a repository of benchmarking data from secondary sources and KPMG client engagements across service line
- Conduct competitor intelligence studies and create insight reports for clients/stakeholders on benchmarking studies , opportunities for improvement and new strategic directions by comparing the clients initiatives and strategy with its peers
- Sound knowledge of financial statements to interpret the financial performance
- Strong analytical skill. Should be able to analyse the data in a meaningful way to derive multiple KPI’s from the data provided
- Proficient in secondary research and familiar with databases like Capital IQ, Bloomberg, SNL, IHS Herald will be a bonus
- Ability to develop fact based recommendations which can be backed up.
- Ability to articulate findings in a clear manner.
- Out of the box thinking, excellent communication and presentation skills
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
KPMG - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?