Business Manager- Key Client Servicing
- Servicing the existing clients.
- Achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets by generating revenue from existing paid members.
- Responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals with his/her team.
- Keep a close track on work in process, customer complaints and accounts receivables.
- Monitoring and analysis of key data of the region allocated including sales figures, sales personnel, -productivity ratios, client's work status, and receivables.
- Accurately forecasts weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue streams.
- Identifying the opportunity & problem areas, preparing the action plan for achieving the key sales figures and presenting the Branch Sales reports. Actively driving and ensuring sale target achievement, management of sales support function and timely work completion of customers.
- Recruit, develop & ensure Retention of a respective team by formulating their development plans, meeting their training needs and communicating with them on a regular basis.
- Record performance metrics and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the sales personnel.
- Drive performance incentive structure and sales promotion schemes.
- Collecting market feedback and provide periodic updates to the management for a formulation of policy & strategy.
- To penetrate all targeted accounts and originate sales opportunities for the company's products and services.
- To set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations on daily basis with his/her team.
- To ensure systematic follow-up with the client organizations to take the sales pitch to time-bound closure.
- To ensure that all payments are collected as per the company's payment terms.
- Ensure adherence to sales processes and requirements.
- Conduct performance review for his/her team on regular basis.
- Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as Rapport building, selling on emotion, building value in the product, and closing the sale.
- Keen understanding of the business and technical contexts in which key accounts are situated.
- Business advisor to your customers.
- Quick thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Innovative vision and foresight to anticipate and create new opportunities that resonate with your customer.
Attitude & Behavior:
- Aggressive self-starter who inspires a diverse team
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Handles Rejection well
- Customer focus and result oriented approach
- 4-7 Years - an experience of Sales / Servicing / Retention preferably in BFSI / Telecom / E-commerce/ Service industry with 2+ years of team handling experience.
- At least 1+ years of experience in managing a Team in a successful Direct marketing/ Space selling/ Banking / Insurance/ Services organization. Preferably from Dotcom, Media, Internet, Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Should have managed at least a team of 10 to 15 sales professionals at least once.
- MBA or any Equivalent Degree.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
IndiaMart - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?