Business Analyst ( Gurgaon + 72694 )
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
The Business Analyst is a highly trained product expert responsible for overseeing end-to-end product deployment. This roles works directly with customers to demonstrate product functionality as well as to perform complex deployments and upgrades (design, install, configure, integrate, validate, and release) while maintaining a high level of quality, leveraging product capabilities and producing an optimal solution design, configuration, implementation and customization.
What will your job look like?
- Reviews with customers the business and technical requirements, and provides solutions that best address the customer's needs.
- Writes, reviews and tests detailed design documents. Performs configuration and customization of code. Defines test specifications and supports the fixing of defect using complex debugging and error analysis.
- Provides technical support during all phases of a project and advices the customer's technical personnel at all levels of: coding-related best practices, design-related best practices, use of product features, HW and deployment architecture, application and 3rd-party configuration and tuning, on-going production monitoring, etc.
- Participates in POCs or pre-sales demos. This role involves one or more of the following: providing estimates, leading the project, developing the customizations and writing the demo scripts / storyboards.
- Installs and configures products in internal labs (ST), customer labs (UAT/Performance), and customer production environments. Installations may include O/S, DB's, applications and test tools (for example, Seagull).
- Integrates Amdocs products with third party applications within commercial customer networks. Implements and validates product configuration changes in live customer networks in which there is a limited service outage.
- Creates and delivers customized functional training to the customer as well as to other internal organizations.
- Performs system Health Checks (analysis of utilization patterns and tuning opportunities), capacity planning and HW sizing as well as performance and stability trouble-shooting.
- Oversees end-to-end non-functional/performance testing, from test design up to an including test scenario implementation and analysis and result reporting.
- Performs connectivity validation of related system components. Reviews results with the customer and the customer's vendors, and provides relevant technical input to project status reporting.
- Leads and screens all defects/incidents during the project, directing them to the relevant owner and following up on their handling. Identifies product gaps and recommends enhancements to the Product Core team
- Leads design and development of integration to surrounding applications (Amdocs and well as 3 rd party systems). Clearly articulate the integration requirements of Optima integrations and be able to analyze pros and cons of various options.
All you need is...
- Expert knowledge of OSS/ BSS domain knowledge.
- 6+ years’ experience in Kenan Telecom Billing System (Billing systems integration, development and implementation for medium to big telecom/ISP operator).
- Should have very strong knowledge across Kenan modules like rating & charging, billing & invoicing, financials (payments/journals/collections), order/provisioning and inventory management, and integration with CRM/external/3P systems.
- Expertise in Designing, Implementing, and configuration of Kenan BP Entities.
- Working knowledge on Kenan API-TS is mandatory (with at least 2 years’ experience in designing/developing using API-TS)
- Should have experience in developing custom Kenan utilities using tools and technologies involving J2EE, JSP, PL/SQL, JBOSS, Java Script, Perl & Unix shell scripting , Hibernate, Swing, XML
- Understanding of microservices based architecture is preferred.
- Must have the ability to turn high level requirements into Technical, Functional & Operational Specifications. Should have the ability to understand and challenge functional / technical solution specifications and programs that need delivery alignment.
- Good experience in troubleshooting and debugging of the applications.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Extensive experience in development, including work in Agile development environments.
- Progressive experience in delivering and/or supporting complex software solutions and service/ product implementations.
- Experience and knowledge of telco networks, platforms, standards and business processes.
Bachelor degree (4 year program) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to use your superior business analyst skills to make a significant impact on high-level solutions that best produces the optimal product solution.
- You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?