IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
About Business Unit:-
IBM Global Business Service is the consultative and integrating front end of the IBM portfolio, addressing a client agenda increasingly led by C-Suite and line of business leaders. Business unit is designed specifically to provide consultative sales expertise to all of IBM, and is the source of market-leading industry consulting, application and business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated delivery model, all designed to: Unlock value at the intersection of Big Data and Individual Engagement, Recognize that all new front-end value depends on the end-to-end integration of enterprise data, and the transformation of existing processes and workflow. Elements of IBM GBS BU are Business Analytics & Strategy, Interactive Experience & Mobile, Enterprise Applications, Application Development & Innovation, and Global Process Services. Our core competencies include deep business process and industry expertise, Advanced Analytics and Research Capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven ability to implement enterprise solutions that deliver business value.
Who you are:-
As an business analyst, you are expected to have a clear understanding of IBMs’ business and be able to devise, implement and support programs and policies around above areas that meet business needs.
What you will do:-
- Proven Analytical Ability
- Basic understanding of Project Management Processes (Time/Scope/Cost/scheduling/manangement)
- Software Development Life cycle and Software Test Management Processes
- Ability to grasp complex problems and break down into small manageable elements.
- Demonstrates situational management traits.
- Proven communication skill
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
Role ( Job Role )
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- BE background followed by MBA in Operations/Telecom/MIS/Information Systems/Decision Systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Prior industry experience desirable.
- Candidate should have minimum 65% aggregate through out their academics including the degree pursuing.
Early Professional Track
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM - 3 days ago
How to Apply?