Asstt. Manager, Information Technology
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Job Title: IT NOC Engineer III
Reports To: NOC Manager
Job Grade: IC9A/9B
Department: IT Shared Services
I. Job Summary
The IT NOC Engineer III role is to handle Incident, fault detection, identification and diagnosis of Infrastructure incidents. It involves Pro-active analysis, event & incident management. It may involve initial troubleshooting and recommendation in support to our Tier 3 team.
II. Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Provide leadership, lead technical projects, and mentor junior NOC staff. Provide occasional training on areas of expertise to the department.
- In charge of managing incident tickets in the queue and ensure all tickets are taken care within the SLA given.
- To provide daily/weekly/monthly operation reports to Network Operation Manager.
- Monitor and manage the NOC’s compliance with established policy & procedural standards.
- Manage working relationships with other business units and maintain effective cross-functional communications.
- Maintain a service oriented environment focused on problem prediction, detection and resolution.
- Maintain internal server, workstations and testing equipment inside NOC room.
- Create and manage engineer roster on monthly basis and update roster based on engineer leave application, medical leave and shift swap from time to time.
- Assist in identifying new tools, processes, or procedures that would help resolve issues or create a more efficient monitoring process.
- Get weekly training (at least 2 hours) for NOC team with Network, Server and Voice team for knowledge growth so NOC can complement with other teams.
- Coordinate troubleshooting and repair activities with customers, vendors, and other groups both internal and external to CONCENTRIX. Maintain open communication with interested parties and provide timely updates as the fault repair progresses. Ensure all work is properly documented in the incident ticket.
- Maintain network, server, voice documentation, including a record of equipment failure. Update site documentation after configuration or equipment changes and upgrades. Update internal troubleshooting knowledge base.
- Write scripts to automate administration, provisioning, and monitoring / alerting task.
- Other tasks/functions that may be assigned by the company as per business requirement; these may change from time to time to reflect the changing requirement of your position and our business.
- Pro-active participation of NOC on all Sev1/2 bridges and provide required data every 5 minutes.
- Provide Level 1 troubleshooting on all monitored devices (Network, Voice, Servers).
- Require availability for 24x7 On-Call duty.
III. Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or other related course.
Minimum 4 years work experience in NOC preferably in a Contact Center Environment
CCNA Certification is required
IV. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive Network Infrastructure experience within a Contact Center environment.
- SNMP and MIB knowledge
- Setup and Administration of Solarwinds NMS or equivalent
- Scripting Expertise such as Powershell, BASH and etc
- Business process and reengineering experience, as well as an understanding of the relationship between processes and policies.
Strong leadership skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues as required.
Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
Highly self-motivated and directed, keen attention to detail.
Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Exceptional customer service orientation.
Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills
Problem-solving and Good Analytical skill
Flexibility and adaptability
Good organizational skills
Ability to work tight deadlines under pressure
Has the initiative to take timely action to address current or future problems or opportunities whenever possible.
Drive to improve oneself constantly and eagerness to discover new ways and means of doing work more effectively.
Ability to use resources wisely and come up with ways and means of being able to reduce cost to promote organizational goals, support and meet organizational objectives.
The ability to create and maintain strong working relationship with colleagues and/or Customers
A commitment to continuing professional development
Ability to deal with others in an honest and straightforward manner and uphold the values and principles of Concentrix
V. Job Complexity and Supervision
Job Complexity requires Highly Technical personnel
Minimal Supervision required
VI. Working Conditions
5 days working week with on call availability for 7 days a week.
The preceding statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to include or be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, qualifications and skills required of personnel assigned to this job. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Concentrix is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic .
Concentrix - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?