Asst. Manager - Accounts
Job Description * Ensuring regular entries.
* Ensuring timely payments statutory and regular.
* Ensuring the accounting of the receipts.
* Generation of monthly BRS by 5th of following months.
* Ensuring monthly Inter-company reconciliation. *
Generation of monthly/daily MIS.
* Generation of monthly profitability and Balance Sheet.
* Preparation of ageing analysis of debtors/customers.
* To account for the TDS receivables from parties.
* Preparation of Budget for projects as well as for operations before
financial year or before start of projects.
* Preparation of Project and operational MIS.
* Preparation of Capital statements for JVs.
* To establish control the projects and operation through MIS.
* To ensure the stock accounting and stocks checking on a regular basis.
* To account for the Service Tax collected from parties.
* To ensure proper credit of service tax, VAT & GST.
* To ensure utilization of credit of service tax and VAT, VAT deposit of
* Online submission of IT challans, IT returns, ROC forms, ROC returns,
TDS challans, TDS returns, Sales Tax returns, Service Tax challans,
Service Tax returns, issuance of TDS certificates both parties and staff. *
To ensure completion of audit within due time.
Desired candidate * Candidate should be able to work independently multitask/ solve
profile problems/collaborate with colleagues.
* Interpersonal skills & Good communication skills.
* Analytical bend of mind and thorough job knowledge
* Team player & Team building ability
Experience 8-12 years
Industry Type Real Estate, Construction, Infrastructure
Role Mid Level Accounts Personnel
Functional area Accounting/Finance/Company Secretary/Tax/Audit
Education B.Com, CA-Inter
Compensation Up to 7.50L p.a.
Mani Group - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?