Associate Systems Engineer
Associate Systems Engineer
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications, and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in important circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, unusually distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction
IBM Global Business Services helps clients solve complex business and technical issues. We deliver creative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application management and design. Our skills you'll use every single day include deep business process and industry expertise, advanced analytics and research capabilities, comprehensive IT infrastructure knowledge, and proven expertise to implement enterprise solutions that deliver bottom-line business values.
Who you are
This will be era of Man to the Power of Machine: not man versus machine, but man and machine. In addition to technological change, this new age requires us to change how we do our work.
IBM is the only Cloud platform that brings together infrastructure, software, services and Watson.
We are looking for like-minded engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas like distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and Mobile; the list is endless and we keep adding to it.
As Associate Systems Engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to IBM’s needs in a dynamic business environment. We need our engineers to be versatile, showcase leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to pursue new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
What you'll do
The Global Delivery Centre is a challenging and an enriching platform to implement your academic learning in real time situations, acquire new skills and more meaningfully, help you to make a difference
- You would have showcased interpersonal skills, with an ability to operate in large teams that work closely with clients across pan India and are flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Proven time management skills in your area of expertise, skilled to handle various tasks, prioritize and deliver on time
- Superb interpersonal skills (Written and Oral) which can keep the customers and business engaged
- Ability to articulate with confidence for the desired views
- Passionate to learn and apply technical prowess tackle Client problems
- You will partner and network with the global IBM community while working alongside Top Talents of IBM
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses that you will need to become the guide you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from talented developers in the field; We leads love to mentor
- We have the opportunity to engage you in many different areas to determine what really excites you and coach you.
State / Province
City / Township / Village
IBM Business Group
Primary job category
Secondary Job Category
New Collar Role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Communication/Negotiation: Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties.
Problem Solving: Recognize job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Impact on Business/Scope: Accountable for individual or team results. You can contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer happiness, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Flexibility and willingness to work across technologies and job locations, based on business need of the hour.
- Degree: BTech/BE, MTech/ME
- Computer Science / Information Technology /ISE /Software Engineering / Computer Science and Information Security / Computer Technology / Computer Technology and Application/Computer Applications in Industrial Drives/Data Engineering/Information Security/Software Systems/Web Technology
- Education completion year - 2017 and 2018
Early Professional Track
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?