Associate Professional Finance
Assists in developing, interpreting and implementing financial and accounting concepts including budgeting, trending, forecasting, and financial modeling.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in performing financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modeling to provide information to management.
- Assists in collecting budget, midyear forecast and other financial information to provide information about profit and loss.
- Assists in analyzing budget, midyear forecast and other financial information and recommends corrections of basic problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing and maintaining financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide standardized reports to customers and management.
- May provide some financial training to employees in order to enhance their understanding and to assist them in completion of budgets and other financial analyses.
- Monitors and resolves problems and provides user organizations with financial reports.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Experience working with financial analysis
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
DXC - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?