Associate Data Operations Analyst
- Candidate must be Self-motivated and display ability to learn quick
- Prior SQL server knowledge is a must
- Exposure to ETL is desirable
- Monitor health of data interfaces under the supervision of senior team members
- Execute and monitor Adhoc data processing requests
- Identify, ticket and triage data operations incidents
- Prior data operations experience a Plus
- Prior US healthcare domain experience a Plus
Collaborate with internal teams to communicate and escalate issue status
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field preferred
- 1 - 3 years of experience in information technology
- Experience with SQL queries mandatory
- Flexibility to work effectively in a constantly changing environment
- Eagerness to learn and exhibit attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Healthcare domain experience
- Familiarity with Data Operations
The work environment; temperature, noise level, inside or outside, or other factors that will affect the person’s working conditions while performing the job. For example, this job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Include the physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. For example, while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Evolent Health - 24 days ago
How to Apply?