Associate Consultant - Financial Due Diligence
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the Financial Due Diligence team. Working as an Associate Consultant in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Summarizing and Analyzing financial information (trial balances, income statements, balance sheets and cash flows)
- Preparation of data books in accordance with firm and professional standards and in accordance with the requirements of the project
- Reconciling information provided by management with the Audited financial information
- Identification of issues and carrying out the relevant financial analysis
- Highlighting unusual trends observations and frame questions for management
- Performing review of KPMG reports for consistency
- Establishing strong professional relationships with team members
Education / professional qualifications
CA / MBA / CFA /
PG in Commerce
- Prior experience in performing detailed financial statement analysis and a strong academic foundation knowledge of the field of accounting.
- Passionate about Deal advisory with a history of learning continuously from experience and to seek out development opportunities.
KPMG - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?