Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Join a team of entry level and experienced professionals that performs contract management and administration tasks. This team supports a global function that has the primary responsibility of drafting and negotiating contracts with our customers. You facilitate the process of contract drafting, execution and maintenance with performing various tasks utilizing our contracting tools and a thorough understanding of the contracting business process flow.
Execute tasks efficiently by thoroughly understanding the process and tools
Comply with contractual guidance, policies and procedures by adhering to standard work
Perform high quality work by being diligent and paying attention to detail
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associate's degree
- Good communications skills (both oral and written).
- Ability to function as member of a virtual team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions.
- Integrity and strong focus on compliance.
- Strong business process flow acumen.
- Sound business judgment and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work within time constraints.
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Relocation Provided
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD49186
- Category: Legal
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell - 14 days ago
How to Apply?