< Back to All Jobs
JPMorgan Chase - 30+ days ago
Associate (602) - Reporting Analytics, Home Lending Originations
Posted: 28 January, 2019
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
As a member of the Mortgage Originations Risk team, the incumbent will be responsible for arriving at analytical and risk management solutions for Mortgage Originations, with a particular focus on reporting and dashboard creation.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Create/Generate regular MIS reports for vintage tracking; improve the report quality based on new data availability; modify such reports based on management requirements; analyze the report numbers and provide relevant recommendations for the business
- Validation and tracking of strategies/solutions at regular intervals and propose modifications from time to time
- Execution and validation of monthly regulatory reports utilized by external regulators and senior level executives
- Testing and reconciliation of Risk data with Finance data. Adhere to BCBS controls and governance to address variances and gaps.
- Activities include data mining, report build and automation, and ability to understand complex data relationships
- Identifies areas of improvement with existing processes and develops solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Actively participates in Requirements, Testing, and Quality Peer Review sessions
- Strong communication skills, coupled with the ability to be an effective team player, would be critical to this role
3+ years of relevant experience in reporting analytics; Financial industry experience or Mortgage Risk experience would be preferred
- Project Planning skills along with strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Strong programming skills and computer fluency (strong Word, Powerpoint, Spreadsheet, and Process Mapping Software skills)
- Experience with reporting tools preferred (Cognos, Tableau, etc).
- Experience with data environments, report writing tools, SQL and understanding of complex data relationships
- Independent worker that can manage scope, escalate issues and concerns, communicate effectively to management
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- The incumbent should possess an understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders
Formal or informal people leadership is an added advantage.
JPMorgan Chase - 30+ days ago
How to Apply?