Analyst, Training & Quality
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
A wholly owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), Concentrix is a leader in high-value global business services. It partners with its clients to deliver end-to-end customer engagement services, technology innovations, analytics, process optimization, and business improvements. The global business services firm transforms the customer experience, and streamlines front and back office and industry-specific processes to provide the highest value from every customer interaction. Based in 24 countries with a staff of more than 54,000 who speak 40+ languages, Concentrix offers industry expertise in 10 industries: Banking & Financial Services, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Insurance, Technology, Consumer Electronics, Retail & e-Commerce, Government & Public Sector, Media & Communications, Automotive and Travel, Transportation & Tourism
Job Description Section
Job Description – Analyst Training & Quality
Location – Baroda, India
Experience – 1-2 years of relevant experience working into Training
- Impart product & process Training to employees(mostly New hire), specific to the process
- Ensure that all new employees go through the defined new learning path for their respective roles in the process
- Support new hires during OJT and smooth GO-live
- Provide feedback and coaching to new hire trainees and associates on the floor
- Provide refresher & remedial training and briefings for existing employees
- Responsible as per defined monthly/quarterly/yearly Training scorecards and PLA(Performance level agreement)
- Responsible for managing retention during training
- Prepare process SOPs and training refreshers
- Drive C-Sat & E-sat initiatives to add value to the Process and customer
- Support any administrative tasks like trainee cab roster, scheduling, attendance updation etc.
- Manage training MIS for classes and other related training work
- Develop & deliver training modules, under specified timeframes
- Work closely with Ops and Quality team, design action plans to plug areas of opportunity
- Interdepartmental co – ordination & communication
- Interaction with domestic & overseas clients
- When not involved in Training batches, should be willing to give production hours to enhance his product & process knowledge
- Updates himself regularly with Company policies & report any Security Incident that is observed
- Keep Company’s and Customer information confidential and not disclose to unauthorized individuals and outsiders
- Clear the product & process knowledge certifications for domain knowledge, specific to the process and within the defined timelines
- Must complete minimum 200 contacts within 6 months from DOJ in the process and achieve defined target on Csat/any other CTQ parameter for domain skill proficiency
- Minimum 1 year Experience in training preferred
- Excellent Facilitation and influencing skills
- Proficient with Feedback skills. eg SBI(Situation Behavior Impact model), Sandwich feedback model, GROW model)
- Proficient with soft skills training - customer / phone skills
- Should demonstrate good maturity level
- Must have the ability to work under pressure & in an unstructured environment
- Shall be responsible for all risk management & compliance activities as applicable to this functional role
- Should be Solution oriented
- The applicant should be Proficient with MS office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- The applicant should be good in presentation skills
- Good People Management Skills
- Drive for self-learning and knowledge enhancement
- Willing to work 24*7 (Day and Night Shifts - Rotational) with no fixed week offs and 6 days working. Comp off will be given for the 6th day. Should be flexible about working on weekly offs
- Willing to work in Voice as well as Non-voice process. Willing to work in domestic as well as international process
- Must be flexible to being up-skilled on Voice & Accent trainer, Soft skills trainer & quality analyst role
§ Graduate in any stream
'Neither Concentrix Daksh Services India Private Limited nor any authorized 3rd party who assist with our recruitment process, ever ask candidates for ‘recruitment’, ‘processing’ or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters from Concentrix. Offer letters and other recruiting correspondence from Concentrix are printed on Concentrix letter head with authentic signatures of appropriate Concentrix authorities.'
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic .
Concentrix - 4 months ago
How to Apply?