Perform various administrative and projectrelated activities in support of an individual or group varying in size. Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: Drafts, composes, types, and proofs correspondence using current office software applications; creates and sustains systems for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of confidential information; schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending; serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures; and is a resource for office related software applications. Duties may also include execution of research, data analysis, and preparing reports/recommendations. Copies, collates, sorts and distributes materials. Assignments are complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Judgment and decision making ability is required in resolving moderately complex problems.
- Have 4-7 years of administrative support experience with a relevant educational degree.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written with attention to detail.
- Must be a highly self-motivated professional capable of managing complex organizational support needs e.g.: calendaring, travel needs when managers/team travel globally or other managers/team members travel to India along with the ability to prioritize and deliver to expectations in a fast ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work professionally with team members, other senior and executive admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs.
- High proficiency or expertise with SharePoint*, Live Meeting and Communicator, calendar management including coordinating complex meetings that require senior management attendance.
- Experience with online tools such as expense reports, Travel tools and Microsoft* Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience booking complex domestic/international travel and coordinating Visa's and extra travel needs
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Ability to understand department goals and priorities, anticipates needs, and initiates action, manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary.
- Ability to arrange team GPTW activities including team quarterly events.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
Intel - 4 months ago
How to Apply?