Duties include strong calendar management, with shifting priorities and deadlines. Able to quickly and accurately assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the appropriate parties. This position requires strong accuracy and attention to detail while taking the initiative to manage logistics of the department/division. Strong capability working with all Microsoft tools, Intel tools, purchasing and finance systems. Excellent experience in booking complex domestic/international travel, managing travel details such as Visa's/welcome letters and managing expenses. Maintain Divisional organizational charts, phone distribution list and divisional logistic needs. Support office administration with associated tasks (ordering office supplies, food orders, travel, expenses, onsite needs). Plan and organize meetings and offsites; prepare agendas, coordinate all logistics. Admin will also assist in coordinating activities across the organization, events, conferences, F2F etc.
Will work closely with other Senior and Executive admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs.
Qualification: We are seeking an experienced, organized and action-oriented individual to provide high quality administrative support with the below qualifications:
- Have 5-10 years of administrative support experience with a relevant educational degree.
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written with attention to detail.
- Must be a highly self-motivated professional capable of managing complex organizational support needs e.g.: calendaring, travel needs when managers/team travel globally or other managers/team members travel to India along with the ability to prioritize and deliver to expectations in a fast ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work professionally with team members, other senior and executive admins to help facilitate timely and accurate planning needs.
- High proficiency or expertise with SharePoint*, Live Meeting and Communicator, calendar management including coordinating complex meetings that require senior management attendance.
- Experience with online tools such as expense reports, Travel tools and Microsoft* Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience booking complex domestic/international travel and coordinating Visa's and extra travel needs
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Ability to understand department goals and priorities, anticipates needs, and initiates action, manages multiple priorities and re-prioritizes where necessary.
- Ability to arrange team GPTW activities including team quarterly events
Inside this Business Group
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.com and not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.
Intel - 2 days ago
How to Apply?